Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
- If you had the ability to time travel, would you go into the future or into the past? Why? Past. There are some things that have gone down that I’d love to bear witness to.
- What are three qualities that you think everyone should have? Compassion, a healthy imagination, and the desire to learn.
- What was the costume for your first Halloween? Don’t know. I’ve asked my mom this before many times, and she can never come up with an answer.
- Describe why your favorite band or singer is your favorite. I don’t have one. To my knowledge I never have. There are just so many I love, I wouldn’t know how to choose just one.
- Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life? I think Chloe Moretz would do a fabulous job. She’d need to get a bit older, though.
- Favorite food to snack on? Something carb-y and salty. Chips, pretzels, things like that.
- Any movie you’re looking forward to seeing? Probably the new Star Trek.
- Your biggest guilty pleasure. Double Doubles, animal style fries, and lemon-ups, which I only label as guilty pleasures because I probably eat them too much and should feel really guilty about that. Otherwise, I don’t really believe in guilty pleasures. Love who you are, own your shit, and nothing you love or do need be considered a guilty pleasure.
- You have a drink named after you, what’s in it? Lemonade, sprite, zombie blood, and the bitter tears of men who scream misandry.
- What would be your ideal superpower? Teleportation would be a really useful skill, I think. But I’ve always been a little torn. I mean, who wouldn’t want to fly?
- Best way to spend a day out of town. Wandering around, no plan, discovering new things you’ve never seen before and places you’ve never been.
- What are you great at?
- If you could switch places with a character, who would you pick?
- Give me your favorite quote from one of your favorite books.
- What chore do you hate doing?
- Three pairings you’d never, ever ship.
- What really pisses you off?
- What’s your favorite thing to do on a day when you have nothing you have to do?
- What are your hobbies?
- What’s something you wish you knew how to do?
- If you could say anything to a younger version of yourself, what would it be?
- You’ve got $40 in your pocket. How do you spend it?
Tagged: tattooedsiren, bella8876, cinematicnomad, veritasst, fluffygremlin, dietpunkfics, cupcakesandtv, happilyevernow, thecharmingswashbuckler, mariposamiko, littlegirltree